Information Technology | Annapolis Junction , MD , US
Zapata Technology is currently seeking a Solutions Architect will be responsible for system architectures and determine functionality, performance and reliability. This position is located in Annapolis Junction, MD.
Check out the details below and our awesome benefits here.
- Review and evaluate the network requirements, security, end user, telephony and other technologies of remote customer offices, campus buildings, and Data Centers.
- Define equipment and solutions needed to upgrade buildings and sites to established standard.
- Analyze current as is state of architecture and determine implementation requirements to evaluate and implement new Architecture Solutions.
- Review the customer’s architecture and practices looking for opportunities to enhance network functionality, performance and reliability.
- Assist in the evaluation of potential products or technical solutions of craft solutions to enhance customers operability and modernize the architecture with little to no impact to mission.
- Contribute to the development of documentation including diagrams, standards, specifications and operating procedures.
- Monitor for opportunities to enhance the customer network/system performance or reliability.
- Perform on-going management of solutions to simplify and systematize network installation and upgrade projects and provide guidance to regional staff on how to implement projects and provide status of project measurements to customers.
Required Qualifications and Skills include:
- Experience with Security Governance & Regulatory Compliance Risk Management, Continuous Monitoring, Threat & Vulnerability Management, Mobility, IT Service Management, encryption, Cloud computing, cognitive computing, Virtualization Technology, Splunk and Network Security Architecture Design.
- 8 years of hands-on network and security experience for implementation of IT Solutions.
- Ability to demonstrate strong oral and written communication skills, with the ability to communicate technical topics to management and non-technical audiences, as well as interface with the customer on a daily basis.
- Must possess DoD 8570 Compliance requirement of Security+ CE.
- Bachelor’s degree in Communications Engineering, Computer Engineering, Computer Science, Electrical Engineering, Information Systems or a related discipline and 14 years of related experience required.
May require to work outside of normal business hours.
Required active TS/SCI Clearance with Polygraph.
Equal Opportunity Employer – M/F/Disabled/Veteran
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status.
Zapata Technology, Inc. provides reasonable accommodation to applicants who are veterans or who have disabilities and are unable to fully use our company application system. If you need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the application and hiring process, please notify Christina Hall, EEO Coordinator at ChristinaHall@ZapataTechnology.com.