System Data Modeler (1085) | Annapolis Junction, 20701, Annapolis Junction, Annapolis Junction, MD, US
Zapata Technology is seeking a Systems Data Modeler in the Annapolis Junction, MD area. Check out the details below and our awesome benefits here.
The systems data modeler is responsible for designing or maintaining data representation models and standards and ensuring that agency data can be structured in such a way that it is readily query-able, accessed corporately, and available for analysis.
Required Qualifications and Skills include:
- Data modeling experience working with systems/solutions with multiple programming languages, architectures, and testing of data flows
- Good communication skills to listen to analysts and develop clear requirements
- Familiar with Python programming
- Able to create, edit and debug Java Scripts
- Analyzes data requirements to ensure development efforts align with the corporate data standards, the agency data architecture, and future transformation efforts
- This effort involves the design of data architectures and the translation of data so that it can be represented and stored in corporate repositories
- Implements and maintains Data Modeling Governance processes to include change management and configuration management for supported data models
- Assists in the development of strategies for archive recovery, database implementation, and data acquisition
- Works across the organization and with specific database customers for cleaning, curating, and properly structuring/formatting data in the corporate repositories
- Works with data architects, system engineers, and database engineers to achieve requirements
- Bachelor’s degree and must have fifteen years’ experience in systems engineering and/or software engineering in programs and contracts of similar scope, type and complexity. Six of the fifteen years’ of work experience must be as a Data Modeler or Data Architect and six years in the information assurance and/or cybersecurity field.
Requires TS clearance with Polygraph
Equal Opportunity Employer – M/F/Disabled/Veteran
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status.
Zapata Technology, Inc. provides reasonable accommodation to applicants who are veterans or who have disabilities and are unable to fully use our company application system. If you need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the application and hiring process, please notify Christina Hall, EEO Coordinator.