Information Technology | Annapolis Junction , MD , US
Zapata Technology is seeking a Systems Engineer in Annapolis Junction, MD.
Check out the details below and our awesome benefits here.
- The Systems Engineer will assist development teams through the various stages of the system and software development lifecycle.
- Collaborate with the government customer to define requirements, priorities, and strategic plans to achieve organizational objectives.
Required Qualifications and Skills include:
- Three (3) years experience in a technical leadership role, leading projects and programs for Government or Industry customers.Experience being able to compare and contrast performance, scalability, maintainability, availability, security and compliance of database technologies.
- Twelve (12) years in a technical role in projects and programs for Government or Industry customers.
- Twelve (12) years, shall have significant demonstrated experience in the following: Designing complex collection systems; integrating systems using multiple operating systems (Solaris, Linux, and Windows 2000); performing tradeoff studies; System performance analysis.
- Five (5) years experience as a Systems Engineer in programs that encompass system architecture, requirements analysis, process execution and evaluation.
- Seven (7) years experience developing, delivering, testing and supporting integrated hardware and software systems using recognized industry recognized process management; such as a CMMI Level 2 and above, or Client’s Way process structure.
- Three (3) years direct experience with intelligence community or signals intelligence activity.
Preferred Qualifications and Skills include:
- Experience in Agile Scrum methodology.
- Experience in implementing solutions with PKI-controlled access is desired
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field or two years of additional relevant experience in lieu of a Bachelor’s degree
Requires TS/SCI clearance with polygraph.
Equal Opportunity Employer – M/F/Disabled/Veteran
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status.
Zapata Technology, Inc. provides reasonable accommodation to applicants who are veterans or who have disabilities and are unable to fully use our company application system. If you need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the application and hiring process, please notify Christina Hall, EEO Coordinator at ChristinaHall@ZapataTechnology.com