System Integration Technician (1227) | Fort Meade, 20755, Fort Meade, MD, US
Zapata Technology, Inc. seeks a cleared person holding a TS/SCI clearance with polygraph to become a System Integration Technician in Annapolis Junction, MD. Check out the details below and our awesome benefits here.
- Installs, tests, and validates operational software as specified by installation standards, manufacturer's guidance and safety codes; Maintains a broad knowledge of the system.
- Installs, tests, and validates operational equipment and software as specified by installation standards, manufacturer's guidance and safety codes; maintains a broad knowledge of the system; Acts as a lead technician for program production
Job Qualifications and Skills:
- SIGINT Experience Desired: At least three years of direct experience with an intelligence community or signals intelligence activity.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Communications Engineering, Computer Engineering, Computer Science, Electrical Engineering, Information Systems, Mathematics or similar degree or documented combination of training and experience.
- Ten (10) years of experience integrating systems using multiple operating systems; Experience performing all aspects of the integration and test of the system including installing the hardware in the racks, labeling cables, running cables, building the system to drawing package, performing quality assurance, loading operating system, loading applications, and performing all levels of testing in regard to system; Develop overall integration & test strategy and schedule test plans & scripts.
Position Type/Expected Hours of Work:
This is a regular full-time position.
Requires an active TS/SCI security clearance with poly. Employment is contingent on having or obtaining the required active security clearance or successfully passing the required background check, as well as other factors including, but not limited to, drug screens.
Zapata Technology is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, genetic information, creed, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
AAP/EEO Employer: Minorities/Females/Disabled/Veterans