Information Technology | Annapolis Junction , MD , US
Zapata Technology is seeking a Systems Engineer in Annapolis Junction, MD.
Check out the details below and our awesome benefits here.
- The Systems Engineer will assist development teams through the various stages of the system and software development lifecycle.
- Collaborate with the government customer to define requirements, priorities, and strategic plans to achieve organizational objectives.
Required Qualifications and Skills include:
- General SE experience to include: requirement derivation & traceability, interface specification, system design, system testing, system integration and customer sell off.
- Experience being able to compare and contrast performance, scalability, maintainability, availability, security and compliance of database technologies.
- Experience in application development/migration in cloud environments and technologies, as well as customer data types, protocols and policies.
- Agile development methodologies and experience with JIRA.
- Ability to effectively communicate technical ideas and strategic plans at a low enough level to ensure developers understand specifically what they are building as well as being able to roll-up ideas at a higher level to effectively communicate with customer leadership.
Preferred Qualifications and Skills include:
- Experience in Agile Scrum methodology.
- Experience in implementing solutions with PKI-controlled access is desired.
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field and twelve years of experience.
- Two (2) years of additional relevant experience above all experience requirements listed, may be substituted for a Bachelor’s degree.
Requires TS/SCI clearance with full scope polygraph.
Equal Opportunity Employer – M/F/Disabled/Veteran
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status.
Zapata Technology, Inc. provides reasonable accommodation to applicants who are veterans or who have disabilities and are unable to fully use our company application system. If you need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the application and hiring process, please notify Christina Hall, EEO Coordinator at ChristinaHall@ZapataTechnology.com