Systems Engineer (323) | Annapolis Junction, 20701, Annapolis Junction, MD, US
Referral Eligible (more info can be found here):
Zapata Technology is seeking a skilled cleared Systems Engineer to work in the Annapolis Junction, MD area. Check out the details below and our awesome benefits here.
The Systems Engineer will be working on programs that encompass system architecture, requirements analysis, process execution, and evaluation.
- Develops, delivers, tests, and supports integrated hardware and software systems using industry process management; such as a CMMI Level 2 and above.
Required Qualifications and Skills:
- 5 or more years of related experience as a Systems Engineer in programs that encompass system architecture, requirements, analysis, process execution, and evaluation.
- Experience in Agile Scrum methodology.
- Experience in implementing solutions with PKI-controlled access is desired.
- Three (3) years direct experience with an intelligence community or signals intelligence activity.
- Solaris experience
- Linux experience
- Windows experience
- Ability to perform tradeoff studies and System performance analysis
A Bachelor’s degree in Electronics Engineering or any other Scientific or Technical discipline, with 5 or more years of related experience as a Systems Engineer. Two additional years of experience can be substituted for a degree.
- Requires TS/SCI clearance with Polygraph to be considered.
Equal Opportunity Employer – M/F/Disabled/Veteran
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status.
Zapata Technology, Inc. provides reasonable accommodation to applicants who are veterans or who have disabilities and are unable to fully use our company application system. If you need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the application and hiring process, please notify Christina Hall, EEO Coordinator.