Systems Engineer, Level IV (1315) | Augusta, 30901, Augusta, GA, US
Seeking Systems Engineer, Level IV with 12+ years of information technology experience, and 7+ years of directly relevant experience, to provide subject matter expertise support for INSCOM Cloud Initiative (ICI) and the Army Intelligence Data Platform (AIDP), provide technical ingestion expertise to ICI & AIDP assigned exercises, and provide oversight of ICI & AIDP operational entity databases.
As a crucial member of our dynamic, innovative team, you have the chance to leverage your extensive experience and expertise to unlock the hidden insights within data and help save lives. Embrace the opportunity work and contributing to our life-saving mission. Say yes to your dream job and apply today! Check out the details below and our awesome benefits here.
Qualifications and Skills include:
- Experience with DoD 5000.02 documentation requirements.
- SAP HANA databases or other DBA experience.
- Experience with RedHat Linux or similar Linux variants.
- Experience with developing technical project artifacts.
Desired Certifications and Relevant Experience:
- Bachelor's degree in systems engineering. Certified Systems Engineering Professional (CSEP), Expert Systems Engineering Professional (ESEP), and DAWIA Systems Engineering Level III.
- Knowledge of U.S. Army operations and exercises, training requirements and United States Message Text formats (USMTF) is highly desired.
- Bachelor's degree in STEM field and 12 years of experience. Seven (7) years of position-relevant work experience. A candidate holding a relevant degree may be granted 2 years’ experience credit. A candidate holding a relevant PhD degree may be granted 4 credit. HS graduates require four (4) additional years of relevant experience or an degree and two (2) years of additional relevant experience may be accepted in lieu of required BA/BS degree.
Certifications: DoD 8570.01-m IAT Level III.
Full time position
Travel up to 10%
Requires a current TS/SCI. Employment is contingent on having or obtaining the required active security clearance or successfully passing the required background check, as well as other factors, including, but not limited to, drug screens.
Equal Opportunity Employer – M/F/Disabled/Veteran
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status.
Zapata Technology, Inc. provides reasonable accommodation to applicants who are veterans or who have disabilities and are unable to fully use our company application system. If you need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the application and hiring process, please notify Christina Hall, EEO Coordinator at ChristinaHall@ZapataTechnology.com