Systems Engineer | Annapolis Junction, 20701, Annapolis Junction, Annapolis Junction, MD, US
Zapata Technology is seeking a System Engineer in Annapolis Junction. Check out the details below and our awesome benefits here.
Candidates must have the ability to assist development teams through the various stages of the system & software development lifecylce as well as collaborating with the customer to define requirements, priorities, and strategic plans to achieve organizational goals
Required Qualifications and Skills include:
- Experience with C2S/AWS, Apache Kafka, Apache Spark and Flink
- General SE experience to include: requirement derivation & traceability, interface specification, system design, system testing, system integration and customer sell off
- Experience being able to compare and contrast performance, scalability, maintainability, availability, security and compliance of database technologies
- Experience in application development/migration in cloud environments and technologies, as well as customer data types protocols and policies
- Agile development methodologies and experience with JIRA
- Ability to effectively communicate technical ideas and strategic plans at a low enough level to ensure developers understand specifically what they are building as well as being able to roll-up ideas at a higher level to effectively communicate with customer leadership
Preferred Qualifications and Skills include:
- Experience in Agile Scrum methodology.
- Experience in implementing solutions with PKI-controlled access is desired.
- Experience with an intelligence community or signals intelligence activity.
- Bachelor’s degree in related field or an additional two years of additional, relative experience is required.
Requires TS clearance with Polygraph
Equal Opportunity Employer – M/F/Disabled/Veteran
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status.
Zapata Technology, Inc. provides reasonable accommodation to applicants who are veterans or who have disabilities and are unable to fully use our company application system. If you need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the application and hiring process, please notify Christina Hall, EEO Coordinator.