Information Technology | Aberdeen Proving Ground , MD , US
Zapata Technology is seeking a Systems Integrator Engineer I and II in Aberdeen Proving Ground, MD.
Check out the details below and our awesome benefits here.
- Support the modernization and integration of Army mission applications and infrastructure into a heterogeneous operating system environment.
- Maintain responsibility for the integration and initial setup of applications on a unified platform enforcing preferred state configurations.
- Analyze and comprehend current system functional and security requirements to identify process and tool integration needs, system dependencies, integration points, system interfaces, and data flows.
- Integrate Commercial off the Shelf (COTS) and Government off the Shelf (GOTS) applications and configure network and component configurations to support software delivery to tactical units.
Required Qualifications and Skills include:
- 5+ years of experience with COTS and GOTS software.
- Experience with Microsoft Windows Server 2008 and 2012.
- Knowledge of RedHat Linux, VMware, and ESXI.
- Active TS/SCI clearance.
Preferred Qualifications and Skills include:
- Experience with Windows PowerShell or Pearl scripting.
- Experience with scripting languages, including Bash, Python, Ruby, or PHP.
- Knowledge of Distributed Common Ground System – Army (DCGS-A) components and processes.
- Knowledge of a national agency’s enterprise applications.
- Ability to think critically and analytically in an enterprise and system-of-systems environment.
- CISSP, CEH, or Java Certification.
- High School Diploma or GED required.
- BS degree in CS or Engineering preferred.
This position requires travel up to 25% of the time.
Requires TS/SCI clearance.
Equal Opportunity Employer – M/F/Disabled/Veteran
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status.
Zapata Technology, Inc. provides reasonable accommodation to applicants who are veterans or who have disabilities and are unable to fully use our company application system. If you need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the application and hiring process, please notify Christina Hall, EEO Coordinator at ChristinaHall@ZapataTechnology.com