Information Technology | Annapolis Junction , MD , US
Zapata Technology is seeking a Technical Writer in Annapolis Junction, MD. Check out the details below and our awesome benefits here.
- The Technical Writer will work to review documents for consistency and conformity to Program Standards.
Required Qualifications and Skills include:
- Must be able to word with technical experts and subject matter experts to draft program plans
- Must be proficient with Microsoft Office tools including Word and PowerPoint.
- Respond to Customer inquiries in a professional and timely manner
- Manage contract deliverables against deadlines
- Must have experience with desktop publishing tools
- Must understand basic concepts and write technical copy for various types of documents for a program/project of similar complexity
Preferred Qualifications and Skills include:
- Ability to identify trends and drive key metrics
- Ability to make correct data-driven judgments
- Ability to work independently and manage multiple task and priorities for operational deliverables
- Ability to analyze and troubleshoot using Window server logs, monitoring and network analysis tools
- Technical written & verbal communication skills (technical writing)
- Experience supporting Intelligence and/or DoD Community
- Past military experience desired
- Bachelor’s Degree and two or more years of relative experience
- Requires active TS/SCI security clearance with the ability to obtain poly
Equal Opportunity Employer – M/F/Disabled/Veteran
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status.
Zapata Technology, Inc. provides reasonable accommodation to applicants who are veterans or who have disabilities and are unable to fully use our company application system. If you need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the application and hiring process, please notify Christina Hall, EEO Coordinator at ChristinaHall@ZapataTechnology.com