Information Technology | Annapolis Junction , MD , US
Zapata Technology is seeking a talented Test Engineer to support us in Annapolis Junction, MD. We have awesome benefits, competitive salaries, and a culture unlike any other company. Check out the details below and our awesome benefits here.
- Maintain and update existing test procedures and scripts. to include containerizing test code and ensuring test procedures run as a container in a Docker environment.
- Develop test scripts to utilize the test automation framework for automated testing and test reporting.
- Generate Automated Test Reports detailing performance and issues discovered during operational testing.
- Conduct and/or participate in Test Readiness Review (TRRs) as deemed appropriate by the Government covering requirements traceability matrices, test plans and test procedures before tests are executed.
- Conduct and/or participate in follow-on Test Review Meetings as deemed appropriate by the Government, covering the results of system tests.
- Maintain a repository of test data utilized to conduct testing tasks and activities.
- Prepare, review and execute test plans and procedures.
Required Qualifications and Skills include:
- Four (4) years experience developing test cases and plans from requirements documentation.
- Four (4) years experience using automated test tools and related CASE applications, such as Rational TeamTest, Rational ClearQuest, WinRunner, etc.
- Four (4) years experience in testing a system from existing system and functional specifications.
- Two (2) years experience with JRuby and/or other unit testing tools.
- Seven (7) years experience in testing through a full system development life-cycle, including implementing test plans, test cases, and test processes.
- Four (4) years experience in documenting test results for corrective actions, reporting, and audits.
- Linux experience.
- Experience with Test Automation.
- Experience automating test procedures for REST based backend services using SOAPUI or equivalent tool.
- Experience working with enterprise Java Message Service (JMS) solutions.
- Must be willing to obtain and maintain TS/SCI with Poly level clearance.
Preferred Qualifications and Skills include:
- Experience with a few of the following: Analyzing test data; writing test scripts; utilizing CM tools; test automation development or some demonstrated development experience; performance / load / stress testing; data interface testing; data migration testing; user interface testing; security testing; code coverage tools; systems integration testing; and/or web server, OS, and SQL database setup and administration is desired.
- Experience with XML, Java, C++, database interface, SOLARIS and/or LlNUX, and Windows system programming is desired.
- Experience in the Agile Scrum methodology.
- One (1) year direct experience with an intelligence community or signals intelligence activity is desired.
- A Bachelor’s degree in a related field (e.g. Business Management, Computer Science, Electrical Engineering, Information Management, Program Management etc) is desired.
Requires TS/SCI clearance with Poly.
Equal Opportunity Employer – M/F/Disabled/Veteran
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status.
Zapata Technology, Inc. provides reasonable accommodation to applicants who are veterans or who have disabilities and are unable to fully use our company application system. If you need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the application and hiring process, please notify Christina Hall, EEO Coordinator at ChristinaHall@ZapataTechnology.com