Information Technology | Annapolis Junction , MD , US
Zapata Technology is seeking a Test Engineer in Annapolis Junction, MD. Check out the details below and our awesome benefits here.
- The Test Engineer will assist development teams through testing through a full system development life-cycle, including implementing test plans, test cases, and test processes.
Required Qualifications and Skills include:
- Four (4) years of experience in documenting test results for corrective actions, reporting and audits
- Two (2) years experience with JRuby and/or other unit testing tools
- Four (4) years experience in testing a system from existing system and functional specifications
- One (1) year direct experience with an intelligence community or signals intelligence activity is desired
- Four (4) years experience using automated test tools and related CASE applications, such as Rational TeamTest, Rational ClearQuest, WinRunner, etc
- Four (4) years experience developing test cases and plans from requirements documentation
Preferred Qualifications and Skills include:
- Experience with a few of the following: Analyzing test data; writing test scripts; utilizing CM tools; test automation development or some demonstrated development experience; performance / load / stress testing; data interface testing; data migration testing; user interface testing; security testing; code coverage tools; systems integration testing; and/or web server, OS, and SQL database setup and administration is desired
- Experience with XML, Java, C++, database interface, SOLARIS and/or LlNUX, and Windows system programming
- Experience in the Agile Scrum methodology
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field (e.g. Business Management, Computer Science, Electrical Engineering, Information Management, Program Management etc) is desired
- Requires TS/SCI clearance with full scope polygraph
Equal Opportunity Employer – M/F/Disabled/Veteran
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status.
Zapata Technology, Inc. provides reasonable accommodation to applicants who are veterans or who have disabilities and are unable to fully use our company application system. If you need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the application and hiring process, please notify Christina Hall, EEO Coordinator at ChristinaHall@ZapataTechnology.com