Test Engineer, Web Systems, REMOTE (1323) | Augusta, 30901, Augusta, Georgia, US
Zapata Technology is seeking an experienced Test Engineer to be part of a team building a software factory for a DoD customer. This project will build a new web-based system to execute modeling and simulation (M&S) scenarios. In this role, the successful candidate will ensure quality of the new web-based system by developing and executing test plans in collaboration with the development team and customer stakeholders.
Check out the details below and our awesome benefits here.
- Work with system engineers and developers to document system requirements.
- Develop test plans (with test cases and steps) for iterative versions of a prototype system.
- Execute test plans using manual and automated testing approaches.
- Document and present test results to multiple stakeholders.
Required Qualifications and Skills include:
- 2+ years of experience as a test engineer.
- Experience performing software testing to ensure functionality, performance, and security
- Experience testing front-end (web-based) applications and REST APIs (HTTP and JSON).
- Experience with functional testing, identifying system defects, and writing problem reports.
- Experience with standard tools such as Jira, Confluence, Word and Excel.
- BS degree in Computer Science, IT, MIS, or related discipline.
- Experience with testing of back-end software (writing unit and integration tests).
- Experience with design and implementation of automated test environments.
- Experience with tools such as Jama, Zephyr Scale, Selenium, SoapUI, ReadyAPI.
- Scripting and Python experience.
- Previous DoD and/or Military experience.
Full time position
Secret clearance with ability to obtain Top Secret. Employment is contingent on having or obtaining the required active security clearance or successfully passing the required background check, as well as other factors, including, but not limited to, drug screens.
Equal Opportunity Employer – M/F/Disabled/Veteran
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status.
Zapata Technology, Inc. provides reasonable accommodation to applicants who are veterans or who have disabilities and are unable to fully use our company application system. If you need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the application and hiring process, please notify Christina Hall, EEO Coordinator.