Test Engineer | Annapolis Junction, 20701, Annapolis Junction, Annapolis Junction, MD, US
Zapata Technology is seeking a is seeking a Test Engineer to join our team in the Annapolis Junction, MD area. The qualified candidate must have test automation and scripting experience and will work in test infrastructure and automation. Check out the details below and our awesome benefits here.
The test engineer will test infrastructure/automation, and dataflow troubleshooting in a complex system of systems.
Required Qualifications and Skills include:
- Basic Linux skills
- Test automation experience – backend services & UI (SoapUI & Selenium or equivalent)
- Coding and scripting experience – Java/Groovy/Python/Bash
- Experience troubleshooting a complex system of systems
- Use and potentially help develop tools to monitor system availability
- Candidate will help with System Reliability monitoring
- Candidate will help to monitor chat rooms and help resolve issues
- Must have test automation and scripting experience
- Four years of experience in documenting test results for corrective actions, reporting, and audits.
- Two years of experience with JRuby and other unit testing tools
- Four years of experience in testing a system from existing system and functional specifications.
- One year of direct experience with an intelligence community or signals intelligence activity is highly desired.
- Four years of experience using automated test tools and related CASE applications, such as Rational Team Test, Rational ClearQuest, WinRunner, etc.
- Four years of experience developing test cases and plans from requirements documentation.
- A Bachelor’s degree in a related field and requires seven years of test experience in testing through a full system development life cycle, including implementing test plans, test cases and test procedures.
Requires TS clearance with Polygraph
Equal Opportunity Employer – M/F/Disabled/Veteran
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status.
Zapata Technology, Inc. provides reasonable accommodation to applicants who are veterans or who have disabilities and are unable to fully use our company application system. If you need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the application and hiring process, please notify Christina Hall, EEO Coordinator.