Zapata Technology offers a comprehensive benefits package that is focused on attracting great new candidates and retaining our incredible employees. Our team deserves nothing less than a world-class working environment!
Here is our full benefits listing: Zapata Technology Benefit Summary SEP 2018.
Below are some of the key benefits given to our full-time staff.
- Employee Referral Program
- Education and Training Assistance Money for Professional Development (approved by the company) – 100% covered for the first $4k of tuition/training cost.
- Highly competitive industry rates
- Employee paid for all hours billed to the customer using our Extended Work Week Program.
- Medical – Humana NPOS (four plans offered) Premium 100% company paid for the select plan.
- Dental – HumanaDental Traditional Preferred to include orthodontics. Premium 100% company paid.
- Vision – HumanaVision Vision Care Plan that covers routine eye exams, frames, lenses, contact lenses, and even a discount on Lasik. Premium 100% company paid.
- To learn more information about the plans mentioned above, please visit this page.
- Short Term Disability (STD) and Long Term Disability (LTD). Premiums are 100% company paid.
- Basic Life Insurance – $30K Premiums are 100% company paid.
- Additional Voluntary Life Insurance – Offered at employee’s expense.
- 401K Retirement Plans with 4% employer matching and fully vested from the start of employment.
Paid Time Off
- Discretionary Time Off (DTO) – Flexible approach to leave.
- Paid federal holidays
Annual Disney World Trip
- Each fall (around October) 9 employees are selected to join Randall Zapata on a fun-filled trip to Disney World in Orlando, FL.
- Accommodations, dining, transportation, and VIP park experiences await the group on this magical trip.