Zapata Technology offers a wide variety of benefits that focus on retaining our incredible employees and attracting new members to our team.
Below are just some of the key benefits offered to our full-time staff.
Employee Perks and Programs
- Employee Referral Program – $1,500 per referred hire!
- Education and Training Assistance Money for Professional Development (approved by the company) – Up to $4,000 annually for eligible costs.
- Student Loan Pay Down – Up to $4,000 annually of eligible student loans paid off. ($4,000 is the max allowed for both the loan pay down and tuition assistance combined)
- Employee Discount Program – on entertainment, restaurants, theme parks and more!
- Zapata University – an innovative approach to elevating our employees to new heights.
- Highly competitive industry rates.
- Employee paid for all hours billed to the customer using our Extended Work Week Program.
- Medical – Humana NPOS (four plans offered) Premium 100% company paid for the select plan.
- Dental – HumanaDental Traditional Preferred to include orthodontics. Premium 100% company paid.
- Vision – HumanaVision Vision Care Plan that covers routine eye exams, frames, lenses, contact lenses, and even a discount on Lasik. Premium 100% company paid.
- Please contact [email protected] for details on plans and costs.
- Short Term Disability (STD) and Long Term Disability (LTD). Premiums are 100% company paid.
- Basic Life Insurance – $30K Premiums are 100% company paid.
- Additional Voluntary Life Insurance – Offered at employee’s expense.
- 401K Retirement Plans with 4% employer matching and fully vested from the start of employment.
Paid Time Off
- Discretionary Time Off (DTO) – Flexible approach to leave.
- Paid federal holidays.
Annual Disney World Trip
- Each fall (around October) 9 employees are selected to join Randall Zapata on a fun-filled trip to Disney World in Orlando, FL.
- Accommodations, dining, transportation, and VIP park experiences await the group on this magical trip.