Zapata Technology offers a wide variety of benefits that focus on retaining our incredible employees and attracting new members to our team.
Below are just some of the key benefits offered to our full-time staff.
Employee Perks and Programs
- Employee Referral Program-$1,500 per referred hire!
- Education and Training Assistance Money for Professional Development (approved by the company). Up to $4,000 annually for approved costs.
- Student Loan Pay Down-Up to $4,000 annually of eligible student loans can be paid off by the company. ($4,000 is the max allowed for both the loan pay down and tuition assistance combined)
- Employee Discount Program -on entertainment, restaurants, theme parks and more!
- Zapata University-an innovative approach to elevating our employees to new heights.
- Highly competitive industry rates.
- Employee paid for all hours billed to the customer using our Extended Work Week Program.
- Medical – Anthem/BCBS (three plans offered) 100% of premiums covered for employee and family on select plans.
- Dental – Anthem/BCBS Dental (includes orthodontics). Majority of premiums covered for employee and family
- Vision – Anthem/BCBS Vision Care Plan that covers routine eye exams, frames, lenses, contact lenses, and even a discount on Lasik. 100% of premiums covered for employee and family
- Please contact HR@ZapataTechnology.com for details on plans and costs.
- Short Term Disability (STD) and Long Term Disability (LTD). Premiums are 100% company paid.
- Basic Life Insurance – $50,000 Premiums are 100% company paid.
- Additional Voluntary Life Insurance – Offered at the employee’s expense.
- 401K Retirement Plans with 4% employer matching and fully vested from the start of employment.
- Discretionary Time Off (DTO) – Flexible approach to leave.
- Paid federal holidays
- Up to 25 days of differential pay annually for active Guard or Reserve training or duty.