- Who we are:
We are a team of people who save lives by providing America’s soldiers, sailors, airmen and marines with the technology and intelligence they need to serve and defend our nation from its enemies. Saving those lives is our mission.
- How we behave
Our mission inspires strong ethics, creativity, motivation, innovation, and commitment.
SOAR with our Code of Conduct and our four simple rules at Zapata Technology. This is how we strive for the highest standards of ethical and professional behavior while acting consistently with our Company’s policies.
- Solve problems and continuously improve
- Operate with professionalism by doing right by our team and customers
- Accurately and promptly complete your time cards and track expenses
- Report violations and suspected violations of Company policy and applicable laws
- What we believe
- We believe that what we do is challenging, and we do it better than anyone else.
- We believe in 1-on-1 coaching and learning because we care about your personal and professional growth. We do not necessarily like group learning because it is based on the assumption that the entire team needs instruction.
- We believe in supporting the growth of team members and in helping others even when it “isn’t our job.”
- We believe that we are not numbers; we are part of a team of people who care.
- We believe our work saves lives. The work we do is just that important.
- How we succeed
Zapata Technology succeeds by attracting the best people possible, getting to know them, investing in them, so that they know their contribution, as well as they themselves, are valued and appreciated. We never forget that it is our people who make us the respected organization we are.