Zapata Technology currently supports the following contracts:
- GSA IT Schedule 70 provides a wide variety of products and services, Contractor team arrangements, and collaboration
- Innovative information technology products, services and solutions at your fingertips
- GSA IT Schedule 70 is the largest, most widely used acquisition vehicle in the federal government. Schedule 70 is an indefinite delivery/indefinite quantity (IDIQ) multiple award schedule, providing direct access to products, services and solutions.
- S3 is a multiple award contract vehicle to accommodate a broad range of services that are designed to meet the integrated engineering, business function and logistic service needs of all Team C4ISR customers. The purpose of the S3 contract is to provide access to multiple prime contractors and subcontractors that perform a broad range of life cycle services required to fulfill varied user needs, within the framework of a competitive post award environment.
Navy Recruiting and Accessions Information Technology (RAIT) ID/IQ
- The RAIT contract award is an important next step toward realizing the Navy Recruiting Force 2020 strategic plan. Under the RAIT contract, selected applications and systems will be migrated over time into common components that will yield a more flexible, interoperable solution for today’s mobile and agile Navy recruiting force.
Joint Task Force J2
- J2 is a contract award to develop and sustain a new service-oriented architecture (SOA) to enable the delivery of multiple levels of intelligence data to Joint Task Force commanders.
U.S. Army GRIDS II Small Business
U.S. Army SSES
Army Research Lab – Advanced Expeditionary Warfare Development (AEWD)
Army Research Lab (ARL) – PS ISR Analytic Software
CERDEC I2WD TIES
Army DCGS-A Program of Record POR Modernization
Army DCGS-A Overseas Contingency Operations
Army DCGS-A Sustainment
Army DCGS-A Integration
Army DCGS-A Worldwide Intel
Army AMCOM EXPRESS
Army Cyber Command – DEFENSIVE CYBER OPERATIONS AND INTELLIGENCE SUPPORT SERVICES
Army SOUTHCOM GTMO J2 ART