Zapata Technology is looking to grow our awesome team. Do you know someone who might be a great fit? We’re pleased to announce our external referral program in which people who aren’t employed at Zapata Technology can receive a $1,000 referral check for sending us an awesome candidate that we hire. It’s as easy as sending an email and if the referred is hired, you get a check! The program is open to persons not currently employed by Zapata Technology to assist us in attracting, hiring, and retaining the very best talent. ***Inquire about urgent-need positions that may have special higher referral amounts!
Must be an individual and a legal resident of the United States who is at least 18 years of age to participate in the program.
Must review and accept the terms & conditions to ensure both you as the referrer and your candidate meet the program rules.
Not all open positions are eligible for the External Referral Program, but most are. These eligible positions will be marked as “Referral Eligible” in the job posting.
Individuals not eligible for the external referral program:
- Current Zapata Technology employees.
- Staffing or recruiting consultants, or any employee or consultant of a third-party to whom Zapata Technology is contractually obligated to pay a fee for hiring of an individual referred or working for the third-party.
- Federal Government employees.
- Individual is not eligible for an external referral payment if the candidate referred:
- Has already been referred by a current Zapata Technology employee
- Has been submitted by a recruiting agency
- Has applied to Zapata Technology within the last 3 months
- Is a recent or current contractor or consultant
- Is yourself
The referral should be submitted via email to Recruiter@ZapataTechnology.com and must include the following information in your submission:
- Your name and contact information
- Candidate’s full name
- Candidate’s contact information i.e. phone number and email address
- Your relationship to the candidate
- The job area of interest or job title/location to which you are referring the candidate
- Candidate’s resume
You will then be emailed a confirmation receipt of referral. Please contact us if you do not receive an email confirmation within 24 hours @ (706) 910-9226.
If the referred individual is qualified and hired, they must also confirm the identity of the referrer.
Referred individuals who are hired must remain actively employed with Zapata Technology and in good standing for at least 60 days before payment is made to the referrer.
Receipt of Payment:
Payment of $1,000.00 will be made to the referrer within 90 days following the first date of service by the hired candidate. Payment will be in the form of a paper check and will be mailed to the referrer. The referrer will be required to show ID and provide a Form W-9 to Zapata before payment is rendered. Taxes will not be withheld from the check, but a 1099 tax form will be mailed in January to the referrer and they will be responsible for payment of the taxes.
- All Zapata Technology employees should continue to refer any ideal candidates using our Internal Referral Program.
- In the event that more than one external person refers the same candidate and the candidate is hired by Zapata Technology, the external referral bonus will be awarded to the first referrer based on the timestamp of the submittal.
By submitting a referral, you are agreeing to the terms and conditions outlined by this program.
Zapata Technology is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, disability, or Veteran status that are consistent with applicable federal and state laws.