Meaning of our logo
- The “Z” has a lightning bolt going through it. The lightning bolt refers to the electronic warfare capabilities and the need for accurate and ready intelligence from all sources.
- “SAVING LIVES” is our mission to help keep our country safe on a daily basis.
- The A’s in Zapata lack the cross bar and suggest arrows pointing upward. They represent the company’s results- and achievement-focused momentum.
Important Matters To Keep In Mind
- When making a reference to Zapata Technology, your reference must be truthful and not suggestive of anything other than the truth, and you cannot imply that you are affiliated with, sponsored by, or endorsed by Zapata Technology. Thank you.
- “Zapata Technology” is our proper name when written in text and should be capitalized as such.
- “SAVING LIVES” must be written in all caps because that is our mission and it must stand out.
- Please try not abbreviate our name to “ZTI” or “ZT.” If you want to shorten the name, please refer to the company as “Zapata.” 🙂
- When making a textual reference to Zapata Technology, please only link to zapatatechnology.com.
- Please write “Zapata Technology” in plain text rather than embedding the logo into text.
Our Approved Logo Images